Refuel Your Inner SuperMom
A Practical Guide to Getting Your Groove Back
...Because sometimes life gets messy!
Purchase Your Copy Now Only $4.99
Life isn't always easy. As women, we have so many roles and responsibilities that some days it's all we can do NOT to sneak away from the kids, hide in the closet, eat chocolate and cry our eyes out! Likewise, there are days when we just don't have the energy or desire to love our husband well. Forget finding time to take care of our own needs.
And sometimes, life circumstances become so stressful they nearly extinguish the flame of who we are as God loving Christian women. Before we realize it, we're dropping the ball on things left and right. Forgetting this and that. The house is destroyed. The calendar no longer exists. There's no focus, no plan, nothing happening one way or the other. Except for excessive mommy guilt and lots of feelings of "I don't know where to begin" weighing heavy on our shoulders.
Is this happening to you? Do you want to get your groove back?
Refuel Your Inner SuperMom offers practical advice and encouragement for the mom who strives to do and be her best but who, due to the often overwhelming chaos of life, has simply lost her focus, her motivation...
Take the journey with Rosann as she shares the depths of her heart and her own failures in motherhood, marriage and life, while taking positive, intentionally focused steps to getting her SuperMom groove back.
Refuel Your Inner SuperMom Table of Contents:
- Defining What's Most Important
- Dumping the To-Do List
- Rekindle Your Inner Joy
- Awaken Your Inner She-Hulk
- Power Up With Premium Fuel
- Discovering a Little "Me Time"
- Preparing for the Worst
- A Well Planned Meal
- Simplify Your Grocery Shopping Experience
- Organized Gift Giving and Party Planning
- Having an Organized Home
- Time to Clean the House...Bleh!
- Managing Your Family's Health Care
- Encouraging Your Child's Love for Learning...and More!
- Reach Out and Serve Your Community
- Showing Love to Extended and Distant Family Members
- Developing and Nurturing Strong Friendships
- Becoming a Gardening Mama
- Decorating Your Home
- Making Your Husband Feel Loved
- Playing With Your Children
- Praying For Your Husband
- Raising Your Children in Christian Faith
- The Power of Sleep
- Don't Forget to Pray For Yourself, Mom!
- Creating Family Traditions
- Preserving Family Memories
- Leaving a Legacy
- The Value of Going to Church
- Juggling Life as a Blogging Mom
- Dressing the Part
This isn't your average every day "How to become SuperMom" book. It's written and designed in a way that allows it to be more of a journey of self-discovery and intentionally focused lifestyle change - for the better. And all for the glory of God.
Each chapter of Refuel Your Inner SuperMom has the following format:
---> Chapter Intro
---> From Weary Mom... - a peek into my failures or personal struggles on the particular chapter subject.
---> ...To SuperMom! - a goal to focus on for that day or week related to the particular chapter subject.
---> Journal Question - a question leading to self-discovery through journaling.
---> Pray About It - a prayer you can pray related to the particular chapter subject.
---> Pump Up the Power, SuperMom! - a cool challenge sure to gain brownie points and extra "I love you's" from your family.
---> Daily Bread - a Bible verse to study and memorize.
You can read and work through the book one chapter per day or if you need to go at a slower pace, one chapter per week.